Tuesday 28 May 2013

I need a decision-making app!

This weekend I participated in the Startup Weekend in Wroclaw, where together with my friend Charlotte we pitched our idea for a an app for crowdsourcing personal decisions and getting anonymous feedback from friends. It was such a great experience! Thanks to the talented developers in our team we managed to have a working website ready by the end of the weekend. We also came up with many new ideas for our business model thanks to the amazing mentors!

I think I'll become a startup weekend addict now :)




My advice for the future SW participants is to get the most of the event by networking as much as possible with like-minded people, to focus on the main points of the assessment criteria in the presentation, as well as to know your judges! We managed to scare one of them away.. uff :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment